Terms & Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services (Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD) is a business in the music and promotion industry that promote artists. As part of the promotions we also do promotional printing for our artists as well as public and other businesess .
2. Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way of courier or collection. We also use the postal service or Pep to Pep if the client prefer. Delivery is at a set cost regardless of order size.
3. Export restriction (Optional) The offering on this website is available to South African clients only we do have a UK / Europe branch which serve the rest of the world.
4. Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 15 % administration fee. Damaged goods will be replaced within 30 days free of charge.
6. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy. 8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
12. Variation Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information This website is run by C Smith ( private company ) based in South Africa trading as Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD and with registration number K2020272170
and CP Smith (Director)
14. Dogbox Records South Africa PTY LTD contact details
Company Physical Address: 6B The Reeds, Centurion, Pretoria Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +27 64 537 1466